Off Campus Access
University of Dayton students, faculty and staff have off-campus access for most e-resources. All can be accessed by logging in with your UD username and password.
How do you want to search?
- UDiscover – Search across databases, e-resources, journal articles, the library’s holdings, and our institutional repository like a Google search.
- Google Scholar – Search broadly across many disciplines and sources for scholarly literature
- A to Z list of journal titles – Find specific journals by title
- List of databases – Search by discipline or by specific title
catalog– Search for books and other materials available at the Library
- Forgotten password – Reset your password
Report a problem
Submit a problem to our support team.