University Libraries are committed to ensuring that the resources, services, and programs offered by the Libraries are accessible to all patrons.
If a service you need from the Libraries is not listed, please stop at any service desk or contact Hector Escobar, Director of Education and Information Delivery, at 937-229-5141 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Photocopying of materials when access to photocopy machines is not possible
- Retrieving materials from the stacks
- Interpreting small print on screen displays
- Taking students to appropriate areas of the library
- Specialized help with information searching including assistance with catalog and database searches
All computer workstations have been equipped with the following adaptive software.
- Read and Write Gold
- NVDA screen reader (nonvisual desktop access)