The University Libraries offer affordable large-format color poster printing to students, faculty, staff and University departments. See below for prices, formats and other information.
- 36 inches high x 48 inches wide: $20
- 36 inches high x 60 inches wide: $25
- 36 inches is the maximum height for all posters.
- Posters are printed on a bright white, universal bond paper.
Poster Printing Request Form
- Format your file to the correct size; what you send is what will print.
- Once your poster has been printed, you will receive an email with instructions for pickup.
- The library cannot laminate posters, mount them on boards or print on different paper.
- Posters will be printed on a 48-hour-turnaround schedule excluding Saturday, Sunday and University holidays. For example, if you submit the poster for printing on a typical Friday, it will be available on Tuesday.
- Payment: Options include a signed campus requisition or advance payment through our online store.
- Priority is given to educational and presentation posters.
- On-demand poster printing is unavailable during Stander Symposium poster printing.
Pay at our Online Store
Faculty who assign posters as part of courses may request that printing fees be waived for their students.
Posters printed with fees waived are available in one size: 36 inches high x 48 inches wide. All posters will be printed on bright white, universal bond paper.
Faculty request to waive poster fee
With the support of the provost's office, the libraries offer free printing of posters to be presented at the annual Stander Symposium. See the Stander Symposium website for information.
Stander Symposium website